The New Jersey Tech Council provides business development, education, networking and recognition opportunities as well as advocacy for the state and region‘s technology businesses. By collectively representing tech, life science and tech-related companies and organizations as well as the professional firms that support them, the Tech Council has the unique ability to:
- Offer opportunities to learn, network and grow
- Recognize and promote member companies and their leadership
- Nurture the tech and STEM talent pipeline critical to growth
- Provide access to financing sources and additional resources
- Advocate and support public policy which strengthens our ecosystem
Founded in 1996, and now celebrating its 21st Anniversary, the Council is a private, nonprofit membership organization, which supports the tech, innovation, and entrepreneurial ecosystems across the state and region. It is among the largest and most respected trade organizations of its kind nationwide.